Wanna publish your latest project on DesignWanted?
Do you have a press kit to send us?
At DesignWanted, we’re always looking for new voices, projects, ideas or opinions.
Submitting your project is very easy. Send us an email at:
Before doing it, we’ve listed a few suggestions below to help you on your way…
Material – Best practices
- Organize all your material in a folder like Google Drive or Dropbox (make the link public)
- Name all your visuals with the name of the project you are submitting, plus your brand and, eventually, the name of the photographer. This helps to find the visuals faster and correctly attribute the credits
- Images must be high quality and web optimized (max. size: 250 kb each)
- Include in your press release all relevant contacts (email addresses, website links, etc.)
- Clarify the design category and highlight the most important aspects of your project (see the form above)
On a general level, answer the question ‘Why is this project relevant for the design community?‘. This is what we ask ourselves every day, before approving any submission. Your point of view matters to us.
What defines quality design? Not everyone is entitled to a publication on DesignWanted.
Depending on the project we are reviewing, we take the following into consideration:
- Market potential
- Materials & Finishes quality
Clearly, they are not always all present at the same time, but each project excels in some of these aspects. Our job is to understand which elements represent the ‘reason why’ of your project. What problem does it solve? What value does it bring in the design conversation?
We hope this short guide can help you. If you have any questions, however, do not hesitate to contact us.